Saturday 5 February 2022

2021; A YEAR IN REVIEW

So last year was as bad as 2020, if not worse.  My Gibraltar and trimix trips were cancelled so I decided to spend the year out of the water to focus on my degree.

 

My main aim this year is to get back in the water, get back up to speed on skills, and hopefully go on my postponed trip to Gibraltar.  I do also have some BSAC Instructor Courses planned.  Once I’m happy I can deliver quality instruction to my student's course delivery will resume.

 

In the meantime, it’s back to my degree.

 

The boring bit!

All opinions expressed in my articles are my own and may differ to other instructor’s and agency guidelines; by no means are they wrong and I would not wish to disrepute any of them.  This article is for information only and should not replace proper training.

 

Safe diving!

 

Timothy Gort

BSAC, PADI & SDI/TDI diver training

l Mob: 07968148261 l Email: tim@rectotec.co.uk l



No comments:

Post a Comment